A Level- Music Promo Video

I am going to create a music video promoting a "new single" I will use this blog to show all my research and development.

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Significance of Audience Feedback

I felt that Audience feedback was significant as different peoples opinions on what they liked about the video and what needs improving helped me to make any necessary changes to the video to make it better. However it was difficult to obtain any needed improvements as all of my feedback was positive so I didn't feel the need to make any changes as I was happy with the outcome and so was my audience.
I used websites such as Youtube and Facebook to post my video and gain feedback, I found that Facebook worked more effectively than Youtube as the news feed shows everyone you're friends with your posts, I also had a prous family member from The States view my video and then post it on her own news feed for all of her friends to view giving my film more publicity. I found Youtube less helpful as people have to seek out particular films they want to see and if their search does match my film, the order in which they will see them goes by most popular/viewed so my video wouldn't be obvious to see/find.
Here is a screengrab of my audience feedback.




No comments:

Post a Comment