A Level- Music Promo Video

I am going to create a music video promoting a "new single" I will use this blog to show all my research and development.

Friday 10 September 2010

Inspiration- Napoleon Dynamite Title Sequence

Unfortunately I could not find a small youtube clip so I have taken screenshots instead.








This is the title sequence to the film "Napoleon Dynamite" I like the way plates of food are used as the title sequence it gave me an idea to use this technique as my own title sequence introducing the name of song, artist and myself the producer.
I also like the way colour is used to give a vintage effect to the sequence and retro style food is used and also retro tablecloths, carpets ect for backgrounds. This also uses scraps of paper and stationary layed out as titles.
The way the camera slowly focuses on pieces of paper and writing held up to the camera is effective it gives it an amateur/home-made style.

No comments:

Post a Comment