A Level- Music Promo Video

I am going to create a music video promoting a "new single" I will use this blog to show all my research and development.

Friday 29 April 2011

My Poster Design



I chose this image as my poster design as it is basically an image from my film with the artists name and song shown clearly. I have also thought about using this image as my album cover for the Digi pack so that the two match up. I couldn't really find anything similar to this in my research to compare with but I feel that all posters are different when it comes to folk as most are drawn or painted then printed to be put up around towns and venues, I also felt that changing my poster to a gig/performance poster would fit into the conventions of a promotional poster alot more. It was one of two choices for the poster this is the design of the other poster I made, but felt was less effective as it didn't hold the artist name.

No comments:

Post a Comment