A Level- Music Promo Video

I am going to create a music video promoting a "new single" I will use this blog to show all my research and development.

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Darwin Deez- Bad day

Darwin Deez won by popular vote on Facebook.com and I chose the song Bad day as its lyrics were simpler to interpret and create relavant imagery to.
This is a fan made video for the song is it does not have an official music video yet, It shows how the lyrics can match with imigary simply and still be effective and creative. However i am going to take a few ideas from this video for example the way text is used to match the lyrics, I plan to use T-shirts or boards. I also like the way the imagery of a calendar is used.



This is another fan made video for Darwin Deez's song Lights On. I really like the use of stop motion in this video and may try it out on my own promo video.

No comments:

Post a Comment